Triple Super Phosphate (TSP) Fertilizer
- Active Ingredient: Mono Calcium Phosphate
- Use: Agriculture Fertilizers
- Physical Characteristics:Appearance:
- Chemical Properties:P₂O₅:
- Application: Suitable for all types of soils with pH within the limits of weakly acidic to alkaline medium.
Triple Super Phosphate (TSP) is a highly concentrated and water-soluble greyish, granular phosphate fertilizer with a product label of 0-46-0. It has the highest P content of dry fertilizers that don't contain nitrogen (N). Over 90% of the total P in TSP is water-soluble, making it rapidly available for plant uptake
steavadoring is being done by the latest tools and techniques to guarantee fast and efficient loading of product.
For more details on stevadoring or loading product on the sea vessel, contact us directly.
For more information about the product and exporting details, please visit our website or contact us directly.If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at the provided contact details.